Pages of Reflection



Today, a diary grabbed my attention.

The author named it 'Your lost destination'.


Flipping its pages, I reached down memory lane.

With every flip, I explored a new window pane.


Wondering for some lethargic hours,

I noticed a child without any scars.


I went to that child to have a true contentment's view,

But the child I met left me in a mesmerized hue.


"Come with me," I pleaded, heart full of zeal,

Together, we'd uncover what's real.


To which I got a reply with a sigh,

"Ahh! The place where you currently reside, there, I am the most misunderstood guy."


Well, that child was no one but me,

And I left her there as that was the only space I have lived in without agony.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making of a humble pie

The most used dustbin