A venture of finding the one who is known.

In this 23 year-long venture.
What I have attained is a bucket full of ruptures.

Those who ruled my heart.
Have broken it beautifully with their art.

No one exists on whom I can rely.
And I always fail badly whenever I try.

Even if I want to, people show me why I shouldn't embark.
And all I am left with is the excruciating remark.

Took some pills,
To yield some vicious skills.

Striving hard to learn the lessons on hatred.
But this stupid mind ruled by the heart is dumb at these trades.

At times I question my very own soul,
Why do I even exist in a world full of assholes?

Might be the peculiarities I owe are either too expensive or so cheap,
That people don't even want to peep.

Looking for the destination which is meant only for me.
Hope that place and loving loyal heart exist in this world and not posthumously in my destiny.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making of a humble pie

The most used dustbin

Pages of Reflection